Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can Tell You About Yourself!

Go down 
+15
XxanimefreakxX
ElementofTreachery
aquamarineAngel
Hollow Ichigo
TearOfFlame
the space cadet
Teckniec
Ayasaki Hayate
MiharuEndoh
Tai Cloud
Mal
Anna-san
zeramoth
bass
Janey-chan
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

Female Gemini Posts : 222

I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:38 am

Space Cadet: Jan. 14: The Day of The Integrator

The hardy individuals born on Jan. 14 are engaged in coordinating and integrating the many-faceted aspects of their life and work. THier ability to see the whole picture, in a thoroughly organic way, distinguishes them from those who get hung up on details. Jan. 14 people are able to forcefully pull together the strands of life and weave from them a meaningful fabric. They do not hesitate to follow what they believe tobe the right course of action, even if they go against the rules of society. Indeed, they are well aware of both possible rewards and repercussions for their actions.

Danger seems to attract Jan. 14 people, who are not averse to living on the edge. Rarely, however, do they seek out excitement to merely stimulate themselves--it seems more a by-product of their intense involvement with their cause. For some born on this day, perilious situations offer a chance to win out over great odd, or die trying. Most Jan. 14 people have an awreness of their power, but nonetheless repeatedly test it against resistance, obstacles and anything or anyone that would frustrate them. Those born on this day are surely dominant types, but usually not interested in being rulers per se. Although they have marked leadershp ability, this talent may remain dormant in them if they consider the responisbilities of high rank inhibiting.

Strength: Indomitable, courageous, organized
Weaknesses: Emotionally hard, uncompromising
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health:
THose born on this day may suffer from headaches, ulcers, sleeplessness and other symptoms of stress, due to driving themselves too hard. In addition, because of their tendency to put themselves in harm's way, they may be injury- and accident-prone. Thus, they must learn to keep their aggressive and confrontational nature under control if they wish to preserve their health. Of course, for Jan. 14 people, injuries may be just antoher obstacle to overcome. Those born on this day should learn to fully relax at the table and enjoy themselves. A wide range of tasty cullinary delighs is recommended. In the same way, those born on this day should seek not only exciting and passionate experiences in their sexual lives, but also sensuous and affectionate ones. Only moderate exercise is recommended for Jan. 14 people, hopefully of a social nature.

Advice:
Honor and dishonor are not just your personal province. Be aware of social values and the feelings of others--learn to comprimise. No injury or injustice is cause enough to harden your heart. Allow for your own weakness and vulnerability.

PS: I think this matched you pretty well Space-kun ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.animetake.com/forums/members/janey-chan.html
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:42 am

I think I'm the only person in the world born on Jan 14.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:56 am

Sorry I'm gonna end up like tripple posting guys Wink

Hypeless: Jan. 4: The Day of The Formulators

Those born on Jan. 4 have a natural talent for solving all sorts of problems. Most often this gift is of a technical nature. Those born on this day specialize in examinig a situaion and summing up what is wrong with it in a terse, concise style. By being able to formulate what others find it difficult to conceptualize they put themselves in great demand.

Jan. 4 people often have a practical knack for accomplishing tasks with a minumun of effort. But they also have imaginative ideas which can be far-reaching as well. Their imagination is rarely of a highly fanciful variety, however, and generally has a solid basis in everyday reality. Jan. 4 people may thus be of the fortunate few who dream up schemes that actually work. More highly evolved Jan. 4 people follow through on their ideas, developing a sequental process, from ovservation to fromulation to implementation, and once this approach is mastered by them it can be applied over and over again in the future.

Strengths: Conceptual, structured, pragmatic
Weaknesses: Dogmatic, closed, intolerant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health:
Those born on this day must learn to be patient with others. They can get very upset over breaches of order, and constant irritation can undermine their nervous system as well as cardiovascular health. By being both more accepting and nuetral, they can save themsleves lots of problems. It is important that Jan. 4 people set up a regualr exercise pattern, particularly if they have a sedentary profession. As far as diet is concerned, it is recommended that they adopt a fairly relaxed attitude and simply enjoy a highly varied diet with plenty of flair and exotic accents. Collecting all sorts of recipes may be right up their ally. Vibrant and active romantic and/or sexual activities are also recommended, therefore, those born on this day must try to allow impulse, instinct and improvision to play their part, and enjoy such qualities in their partner.

Advice:
Not everything in life can be designated or formulated. Respect others, even if they are on the wrong track. Be open to new ways of doing things. Improve your own methods, and dont be affraid to improvise when necessary. In a word--loosen up!
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 am

XxanimefreakxX:Jan. 27: The Day of Precocity
One of the most prominent themes in Jan. 27 people is that of early development, as those born on this day often manifest their own talents at an early age. Not freaquently their professions are related to the same theme, and may dael directly or indirectly with young people. Jan. 27 people are usually highly concerned with what is new and keeping young themselves.

One associated problem often encountered by Jan. 27 people is that of premature development--obviously the greatest danger in childhood is that they be exploited or pushed too fast. Not frequentlyy their projects develop too quickly, their ideas manifest too suddenly, their financial affairs expand too precipitously. Because those born on this day are psychologically predisposed to speedy decisions, it may be very difficult for them to maintain control over their affairs. In their interpersonal relationships, as well, they may push both friendships and romantic attachments too quickly, thus creating an uncomfortable, albeit exciting sutuation for the other person involved. Sweeping others off their feet with a kind of tumultuous energy is typical of Jan. 27 people.

Strengths: Bright, quick, childlike
Weaknesses: Childish, impatient, immature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health:
Those born on this day may be prone to various childhood maladies, some of which can spell lasting difficulties into their adult life. Therefore, parents who have children born on this day must take special care to treat their illnesses swiftly and intelligently. Later in life Jan. 27 people are particularly prone to difficulties with their nervous and curculatory systems, which may in fact be related to each other. Keeping themselves in good shape with a sensible, down-to-earth, varied diet and seeing tht they get proper dietary supplements is a great help. In addition, regular physical exercise in the open air is essential whenever possible.

Advice:
Growing up should not be viewed as a disaster or punishment. Accept the inevitable responsibilities as well as rewards of maturation. Let go of your fear and gain respect and understanding of aging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Janey-chan wrote:
Sorry I'm gonna end up like tripple posting guys Wink

Hypeless: Jan. 4: The Day of The Formulators

Those born on Jan. 4 have a natural talent for solving all sorts of problems. Most often this gift is of a technical nature. Those born on this day specialize in examinig a situaion and summing up what is wrong with it in a terse, concise style. By being able to formulate what others find it difficult to conceptualize they put themselves in great demand.

Jan. 4 people often have a practical knack for accomplishing tasks with a minumun of effort. But they also have imaginative ideas which can be far-reaching as well. Their imagination is rarely of a highly fanciful variety, however, and generally has a solid basis in everyday reality. Jan. 4 people may thus be of the fortunate few who dream up schemes that actually work. More highly evolved Jan. 4 people follow through on their ideas, developing a sequental process, from ovservation to fromulation to implementation, and once this approach is mastered by them it can be applied over and over again in the future.

Strengths: Conceptual, structured, pragmatic
Weaknesses: Dogmatic, closed, intolerant

That is astounding. Summed up my personality and perspective.

Thank you Janey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duratrix

Duratrix

Male Cancer Posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 pm

5th of july. Wink
I've got an astrology book laying around that also gives a bit of info for persons born on a certain day. xD
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

Male Virgo Posts : 1302

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm

ey janey why didn't i get a advice by mine birthday Sad
Back to top Go down
Duratrix

Duratrix

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm

bass wrote:
ey janey why didn't i get a advice by mine birthday Sad

Cuz Anna-san only posted the first paragraph...
Don't worry, I'm sure she'll give you more info later. ^^
Back to top Go down
XxanimefreakxX

XxanimefreakxX

Male Aquarius Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Janey-chan wrote:
XxanimefreakxX:Jan. 27: The Day of Precocity
One of the most prominent themes in Jan. 27 people is that of early development, as those born on this day often manifest their own talents at an early age. Not freaquently their professions are related to the same theme, and may dael directly or indirectly with young people. Jan. 27 people are usually highly concerned with what is new and keeping young themselves.

One associated problem often encountered by Jan. 27 people is that of premature development--obviously the greatest danger in childhood is that they be exploited or pushed too fast. Not frequentlyy their projects develop too quickly, their ideas manifest too suddenly, their financial affairs expand too precipitously. Because those born on this day are psychologically predisposed to speedy decisions, it may be very difficult for them to maintain control over their affairs. In their interpersonal relationships, as well, they may push both friendships and romantic attachments too quickly, thus creating an uncomfortable, albeit exciting sutuation for the other person involved. Sweeping others off their feet with a kind of tumultuous energy is typical of Jan. 27 people.

Strengths: Bright, quick, childlike
Weaknesses: Childish, impatient, immature

Health:
Those born on this day may be prone to various childhood maladies, some of which can spell lasting difficulties into their adult life. Therefore, parents who have children born on this day must take special care to treat their illnesses swiftly and intelligently. Later in life Jan. 27 people are particularly prone to difficulties with their nervous and curculatory systems, which may in fact be related to each other. Keeping themselves in good shape with a sensible, down-to-earth, varied diet and seeing tht they get proper dietary supplements is a great help. In addition, regular physical exercise in the open air is essential whenever possible.

Advice:
Growing up should not be viewed as a disaster or punishment. Accept the inevitable responsibilities as well as rewards of maturation. Let go of your fear and gain respect and understanding of aging.

wow, that's what i mostly do and those are my traits, awesome!^^
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm glad you liked it ^-^
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 am

Duratrix: Ju;y 5: The Day of The Showman

There is rarely a dull moment in the lives of July 5 people, as their mercurial energies jump from one subject to another--tasting, testing, and moving on. Those born on this day love the variety and sparkle of life, unusual nad out of the way people, subjects, color combinations, panoramas. In most constant and rapid motion, either physically or metally, July 5 people are charming enough to capture the hearts of those around them (they love entertaining) but are generally not the stalwart types you wnt to rely on for maintenance, upkeep and support.

July 5 people only recognize opportunities but go for them. They are adept at the art of persuasion and therefore must beware of using such talents in manipulative schemes. Charismatic and powerful, but not always well grounded, they can sweep those around them away in the enthusiasm they generate. Seeking a stable parnter or enterprise that will anchor thier energies and structure their talents may assert itself as a main priority at a crucial point in their lives, perhaps at age twenty-eight to thirty or in their early fourties.

Strengths: Exciting, interesting, imaginative
Weaknesses: Erratic, unreliable, unstable

Health:
July 5 people often have a strange tastes in food. "One man's food is another man's poison" certa applies t them. For this reason they should for the most part, be left to their own devices, since they nonetheless seek out the nurtition they need, and their healthful joy in appreciating the unusual colors, textures, and appearance of food should not be undervalued. Unusual tastes in other areas of life may be equally healthy but must not be allowed to undermine their psychological stability. July 5 people best find their physical exercise in games and sports of a playful nature.

Advice:

Dont keep your imagination to yourself. Share it with others, thus brightening the daily lives of family and friends. Dont give in to depression if you go unappreciated. Keep on trying. Be mindful of the everyday tasks that require your attention.
Back to top Go down
Duratrix

Duratrix

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:48 am

Janey-chan wrote:
Duratrix: Ju;y 5: The Day of The Showman

There is rarely a dull moment in the lives of July 5 people, as their mercurial energies jump from one subject to another--tasting, testing, and moving on. Those born on this day love the variety and sparkle of life, unusual nad out of the way people, subjects, color combinations, panoramas. In most constant and rapid motion, either physically or metally, July 5 people are charming enough to capture the hearts of those around them (they love entertaining) but are generally not the stalwart types you wnt to rely on for maintenance, upkeep and support.

July 5 people only recognize opportunities but go for them. They are adept at the art of persuasion and therefore must beware of using such talents in manipulative schemes. Charismatic and powerful, but not always well grounded, they can sweep those around them away in the enthusiasm they generate. Seeking a stable parnter or enterprise that will anchor thier energies and structure their talents may assert itself as a main priority at a crucial point in their lives, perhaps at age twenty-eight to thirty or in their early fourties.

Strengths: Exciting, interesting, imaginative
Weaknesses: Erratic, unreliable, unstable

Health:
July 5 people often have a strange tastes in food. "One man's food is another man's poison" certa applies t them. For this reason they should for the most part, be left to their own devices, since they nonetheless seek out the nurtition they need, and their healthful joy in appreciating the unusual colors, textures, and appearance of food should not be undervalued. Unusual tastes in other areas of life may be equally healthy but must not be allowed to undermine their psychological stability. July 5 people best find their physical exercise in games and sports of a playful nature.

Advice:

Dont keep your imagination to yourself. Share it with others, thus brightening the daily lives of family and friends. Dont give in to depression if you go unappreciated. Keep on trying. Be mindful of the everyday tasks that require your attention.

Interesting. Very Happy

Also would you add the "health and advice"-part for bass too, he asked for it. Thx Smile
Back to top Go down
ElementofTreachery

ElementofTreachery

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am

June 25th please. =P
Back to top Go down
Emerald Emblem

Emerald Emblem

Male Libra Posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Interesting. October 11th
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:15 am

What was his birthday again? Too lazy to look XD
And I'll post your guys' stuff when I get home. I'm currently at school Wink
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

Female Gemini Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 am

Bass: August 26: The day of the supportive partner.
Health
Those born on August 26 must beware of ignoring physical symptoms of disease. Although they amy be thoughtful people, who generally take the time to make intelligent choices, fears of health problems or doctors may keep them from seeking a physician or therapist. Also, while greatly attentive to the health of their family and friends, they are quite capable of ignoring their own. An observant and helpful family member or colleague can be invaluable to August 26 people in alerting them to symptoms. The natural orderly tendencies of those born on this day make thme likely to have healthy and regular sleep patterns, eating habits, and exercise routines. Both as cooks and eaters they should make an effort to expand their culinary horizons, experimenting with new and exciting foods, rather than settling for bland or unimaginitive fare.

Advice
Sometimes being too accepting is not a good thing. Learn to stand up for yourself; be more forceful in demanding rights in return for the work you do. Don't live through others; take the lead yourself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 am

ElementofTreachery: June 25: The Day of the Sensitive Receptor

June 25 people have a rare capacity for realizing their own dreams. Reasons for their success include a knowledge of the envirement surrounding them and the times in which they live, as well as a sensitivity to what works and what doesnt. Thus they are not only tuned in to peole and events but also may be able to capitalize on the opportunities presented by them. Financial success can be theirs if they can put their empatic powers to work, but they may suffer financial reversals or even poverty before they realize this potential.

Either consciously or unconsciously June 25 people are aking others to have faith in them because what they produce or say is often highly visionary. This acceptance on the pan of their audience is essential to the self-confidence of those born on this day as well as their ability to work and create. This includes the basic support of family, which anchors and stabilizes their career. Without this trust and faith, the energies of June 25 people often burn out run down, ending in collapse. In certain cases they may als find themselves exhausted by and hedonistic drives.

Strengths: Empathic, perceptive, original
Weaknesses: Oversensitive, moody, unsure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health:
As indicated, June 25 people must be able to screen out negative energies that come their way. Because of their extreme repectivity they may be particularly vulnerable to contaigious disease. They must therefore take necessary precautions to protect themselves. Negative influences may of course include psychological disturbances as well. Maintaing an objective space beween themselves and others is thus crucial to their health. As time passes, many born on this day become more skillful at allowing healthy influences through while closing harmful ones out. Thus they may choose to share in a more selective way. Enjoying food with others is an integral factor in good health, and those born on June 25 universed in the culinary arts should take up cooking, if possible. In general, they should craft a diet that lends them a sense of well-being, experimenting by trial and error rather than adopting one ready-made. Swimming is particularly recommended.

Advice:
Strive to maintain some degree of objectivity in regard to your feelings. Protect yourself when necessary, but remain open to positive influences. Cultivate mental discrimination. Beware of mistaking someones else's feelings for your own.

PS: Just to let you know, you're an impath. You can tell how people are feeling from the energy they give off. I'm one too :] I just thought you might want to know
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 am

Sorry guys I'm gonna double post again. :]

Emerald Emblem: Oct. 11: The Day of Gracious Ease

Those born on Oct. 11 have vivid imaginations, like excitement, want to be at the center of what is going on and feel that they must play an important social role. However their sensuous and pleaure-loving nature often holds them back. Finding their porper place in the world is of the utmost importance to them, and well, it should be, since center is an area in which difficulties abound for Oct. 11 peeople. In fact, they may have to change hobs with regularit until they find the occupation for which they are best suited.

Regardless of career, the bottom line for those born on this day is socail involvement, for they are highly averse to an isolated lifestyle. Their fate is intimately tied up with that of their fellow human beings, so much so that they may perform well in the role of group or personel representative.

Strengths: Charming, accepting, secure
Weaknesses: Complacent, passive, stuck

Health:
Those born on this day may be prone to suffer from debilitating or diet-related disease due to a sedentary lifestyle. They must take care of their backs and kidneys if the sit for long periods, and make an effort to drink plenty of fresh water each day. They will have to beware of overeating and the addictive powers of tobacco, alcohol and caffine. The pleasures of the bed and table are improtant to Oct. 11 people, but they must remember the price of excess. Vigorous but properly performed pysical exercies is here highly recommended not only for its health benefits, but to help strengthen alertness, willpower, and drive.

Advice:
Beware of self-satisfaction; push yourself a bit more. Avoiding problems should not mean avoiding challanges. Seek to improve youself daily. Desireis a part of living. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

Male Taurus Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 am

What about May 21?
Back to top Go down
ElementofTreachery

ElementofTreachery

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:15 am

Janey-chan wrote:
ElementofTreachery: June 25: The Day of the Sensitive Receptor

June 25 people have a rare capacity for realizing their own dreams. Reasons for their success include a knowledge of the envirement surrounding them and the times in which they live, as well as a sensitivity to what works and what doesnt. Thus they are not only tuned in to peole and events but also may be able to capitalize on the opportunities presented by them. Financial success can be theirs if they can put their empatic powers to work, but they may suffer financial reversals or even poverty before they realize this potential.

Either consciously or unconsciously June 25 people are aking others to have faith in them because what they produce or say is often highly visionary. This acceptance on the pan of their audience is essential to the self-confidence of those born on this day as well as their ability to work and create. This includes the basic support of family, which anchors and stabilizes their career. Without this trust and faith, the energies of June 25 people often burn out run down, ending in collapse. In certain cases they may als find themselves exhausted by and hedonistic drives.

Strengths: Empathic, perceptive, original
Weaknesses: Oversensitive, moody, unsure

Health:
As indicated, June 25 people must be able to screen out negative energies that come their way. Because of their extreme repectivity they may be particularly vulnerable to contaigious disease. They must therefore take necessary precautions to protect themselves. Negative influences may of course include psychological disturbances as well. Maintaing an objective space beween themselves and others is thus crucial to their health. As time passes, many born on this day become more skillful at allowing healthy influences through while closing harmful ones out. Thus they may choose to share in a more selective way. Enjoying food with others is an integral factor in good health, and those born on June 25 universed in the culinary arts should take up cooking, if possible. In general, they should craft a diet that lends them a sense of well-being, experimenting by trial and error rather than adopting one ready-made. Swimming is particularly recommended.

Advice:
Strive to maintain some degree of objectivity in regard to your feelings. Protect yourself when necessary, but remain open to positive influences. Cultivate mental discrimination. Beware of mistaking someones else's feelings for your own.

PS: Just to let you know, you're an impath. You can tell how people are feeling from the energy they give off. I'm one too :] I just thought you might want to know
Ah, thank you so much!!! I was quite thrilled on reading this because it does describe me very well. Thank you again, Janey-chan!
Back to top Go down
Emerald Emblem

Emerald Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm a failure of an 11th of October person. D:
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

Female Gemini Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:15 am

Emerald-chan, you're not a failure.

Pheonix-chan: May 21: The day of unfailing vision.

"Those born on May 21 not only have far-reaching vision but also the tenacity to hang in there, no matter what. Once engaged in a struggle, they are in it for the duration, no matter how great the difficulties involved. As a matter of fact they love challenge,so if anything, the obstacles they encounter only spur them on. In this respect they are unlike many "idea people" who either give up easily, lose interest or simply move on out of restlessness. May 21 people want to implement their ideas, manifest them in concrete reality. They have a real feeling for the tactile, sensuous and physical elements of life. Most often, their ideas and visions involve a transformation of physical matter.

There is also a strong social involvement indicated on this day. May 21 people are not ivory tower dreamers, but must be in the thick of it, battling with or against society for what they believe is right. Most often, their crusade is of their own making but they can also give themselves selflessly to the causes of others. Indeed, giving is their forte, not taking. They may have quite a bit of difficulty, as a matter of fact, in accepting gifts or help from others. In this, their life is strictly a one man show, for which their work is central. These are not people who need a manager or PR person--they like doing the job from start to finish.

Strengths: undaunted, courageous, successful.
Weaknesses: egoistic, invulnerable, stressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
The great health danger for May 21 people is burnout. Because their dedication is so great and their energy seemingly inexhaustible, they may put irreparable strain on their bodies, and come to recognize the damage too late. Those born on this day often refuse to acknowledge physical limitations, either for themselves or anyone else. Consequently, if they wish to survive beyond their fifties, they must learn to heed the warnings of their bodies or the suggestions of their family, friends, or physician. Markedly intense, May 21 people often overstress their nervous system; fortunately this may be one of the strongest and resilient parts of their physical organism. Because May 21 people expend a great of energy, regularly scheduled meals ar e a must. Also short afternoon naps can do wonders if they don't cause sleeplessness at night.

Advice
Keep a close watch on yourself; examine your motives. Learn to accept the help of others and be vulnerable occasionally. Attend to small tasks as well as great projects. Remain polite and kind. Rest is important.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 am

Emerald Emblem, here's a more positive part of your page. We only type the first two paragraphs cuz it can get long :]

The Day of Gracious Ease:
Oct. 11 people enjoy working with others and being part of a team. their likable personality makes it possible for them to move freely from once social or work stratum to the next. They have a way of feeling at home with the highest or lowest level of society, and those who have had the advantages of wealth or education rarely appear snobbish or elitist.

When Oct. 11 people are truly satisfied with what they have, they experience a kind of bliss unknown to most people. Not having big problems with acceptance, however does not guarantee that other areas of their spiritual life are so well developed. Therefore, they must summon the energy needed for self-understanding and personal evolution, or they will surely stagnate.
Back to top Go down
Emerald Emblem

Emerald Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 am

Thanks Anna chan and Janey chan. :]
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:59 pm

You're very welcome Very Happy
And if you guys want more about yourself, we only type the first two paragraghs of the page. So if you want more just state your birthday again and say please! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Tell You About Yourself!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: