Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can Tell You About Yourself!

Go down 
+15
XxanimefreakxX
ElementofTreachery
aquamarineAngel
Hollow Ichigo
TearOfFlame
the space cadet
Teckniec
Ayasaki Hayate
MiharuEndoh
Tai Cloud
Mal
Anna-san
zeramoth
bass
Janey-chan
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

Female Gemini Posts : 222

I Can Tell You About Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 pm

So I have this book that tells about the days of the years and the people born on those days!
So just tell me your birthday (just the month and day) and lets see if the book is right Very Happy

So here's Anna's and mine!
June 21: The Day of Wordly Rapture

Those born on this day are obsessed with life, with every aspect of existence. Whether intellectuals or sensualist, aristocratic or plebian, they thirst after the experiences of the world, and those who live in developed countries often come to symbolize all that is best and worst about modem capitalist society. Frequently they are money-wise, even brilliant with family or company finances. Extremely success-oriented, they have a tendency to become autocratic and tolerate little departure from their own ethical codes. The fact that June 21 marks the summer solstice, the longest day and shortest night of the year, symbolize the rich worldly nature of the day.

Even June 21 intellectualls tend to be very sensual, sexually-oriented beings. No matter how cynical, ironic; or logical June 21 people may be, they can still be slaves to a private life of passionate love. Thus many highly evolved June 21 people live in a parturous state where the revel in the pleasures of the mind and the flesh. Indeed their thoughts are passionate and their lovemaking artful, even thoughtful. these are some of the few people in the year for whom physical and mental matters are truly integrated and pursued avidly and umcompromisingly.

Strengths: Enraptured, critical, sensual
Weaknesses: Uncontrolled, addictive, dictatorial
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
June 21 people can be consumed by their desires and passions, and therefore must guard against burnout. Pacing themselves is the key. In addition if any of one of their activities assumes an addictive cast it can crowd out everything else in their life, and require higher and higher "doses" to satisfy them. This kind of activity can lead to sociopathic behavior, or at least to alienation from family and friends. A vegetarion or semi-vegitarian diet, on the mild side rather than spicy, with emphasis on grains and root vegatables, will help keep June 21 people grounded. Only very moderate physical exercise is recommended. Workaholics must beware of stomach and duodenal ulcers, as well as other secondary stress-related ailments such as lung disease resulting from smoking or cirrhosis of the liver from alcohol.

Advice:
Dont let your ego run away with you. If you allow yourself freedom, what about everone else? Let each person have thier due; dont be so overwhelming and contolling. Keep your appetite for pleasres and enjoyments apporpriate to the iccasion. Maintain your poise. Allow yourself to vegitate occasionally.

Last edited by Janey-chan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.animetake.com/forums/members/janey-chan.html
bass

bass

Male Virgo Posts : 1302

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 pm

26-08-1991 is this the info you need
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:48 pm

bass wrote:
26-08-1991 is this the info you need

Yep, but just the month and day. I have to wait till I get home cuz right now I'm at school XD
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 pm

so the info i give you is good
Back to top Go down
zeramoth

zeramoth

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 pm

14/03.....eintstein ftw
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

Female Gemini Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 am

Okay, I'll tell you what the book says since Janey's asleep. xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bass: August 26: The day of the supportive partner.

"Those born on August 26 rarely assume the most conspicuous position in a business, family or social function, generally preferring to work along with others toward a common goal. More specifically, many August 26 people are bound emotionally to a more powerful or outgoing individual, perhaps a sibling, mate or friend who garners attention. For this reason, some August 26 people have to struggle for recognition. Inside they know their own worth, but the world is not always quick to recognize it. If those born on this day remain content witha supporting role, or are patient enough to wait for their time to lead, they will be happy and industrious; if not they may become frustrated and unproductive."

Your strengths: self-contained, accepting, cooperative
Your weaknesses: passive, repressed, self-sacrificing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zera-kun: March14: The day of relativity.

"Those born on March 14 tend to understand themselves in relation to others. Their position in a family or social group is tremendously important to them, since it defines their role and gives structure to their daily activities. The theme of relativity, however, goes much further in their lives. Ideologically, they tend to be open to many approaches and thus find it difficult to be sumpathetic to absolute points of view. For March 14 people, changing their mind is a specialty, and even those born on this day who have adhered to a fixed set of principles for a lifetime will be open to examining and modifying them if the right set of circumstances arises."

Your strengths: accepting, flexible, affectionate.
Your weaknesses: indecisive, complacent, noncommittal.
Back to top Go down
zeramoth

zeramoth

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 am

why do I get the crappy one
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 am

lol I copied directly from the book. But I only copied the first paragraoh. Do you want me to tell you more?
Back to top Go down
zeramoth

zeramoth

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 am

yes pl0x xD
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Female Aries Posts : 803

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:22 am

March 30 :O
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:23 am

"More highly evolved March 14 people are able to consider many different planes of existence simultaneously, whether emotional, physical or spiritual. They are also interested in the relationship between the personal world (concerns of here and now) and the universal world (unchanging, eternal principles). Most March 14 people do believe in some absolute principles, whether they be of God, science, or humankind, but they can struggle a whole lifetime trying to define where they themselves stand. They recognize that even the simplest fact can be viewed from many sides (everything depends on how you look at it), and thus can expirience great frustration trying to reconcile their varying points of view."

Health
"March 14 people have a natural tendency to nurture and provide. Since they are family-oriented, they will usually be concerned abou the health of other family members, and frequently take a strong interest in medicine and the healing arts. They must beware of worrying too much or nagging others about such matters. They themselves are prone to problems with fluid retention and circulation--particularly in their feet--as they get older. March 14 people can make excellent cooks. They often find the kitchen, therefore, an important creative outlet in their lives and a social focus for most evenings. Since they tend to be relaxed and comfort loving, some March 14 people may find it difficult to summon the discipline necessary to institute a daily or weekly program of exercise. Particularly recommend the milder forms of physical activity such as walking and swimming."

Advice
"Be more demanding of yourself as far as your personaldevelopment is concerned. Evolve into the best person you can be. Beware of withholding love from some people while lavishing it on others. Try to be at ease with certain basic principles."
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:48 am

Mally-chan: March 30: The day of uncompromising vision.

"March 30 people are extremely forward, rarely mitigating the effect they have on others. Forthis reason they can arouse antagonisms and obstacles which stand int the way of their tremendous drive to succeed. They may fail time and again in their endeavors to reach personal or social goals, but remain undaunted. Eventually, this determination makes for success, though recognition may come late in life or even posthumously. Those born on this day are concerned with their image, for they take quite seriously what others think of them. This is particularly evident when denied appreciation, for they openly show their bewilderment and pain. Such setbacks, however, only build greater resolve.

Because March 30 people are only capable of doing things their own way, they do best as self-employed freelancers, for as employees they are likely to clash with bosses or coworkers. If they are free to pursue their own personal vision, these conflicts can be avoided. Someone else's dream they find difficult to share, as their mind is one-track and their energy usually directed in one line of endeavor only.

Strengths: driving, energetic, visionary.
Weaknesses: stressed, isolated, rebellious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
Stress is the principle cause of ill-health for those born on March 30. It is difficult for them to find respite from their passions, which can occupy every instant of their waking life. Medications may be of limited use occasionally, but addiction is an ever-present danger. Headaches, eyeaches, and toochaches are all common to the earnest individuals born on this day. Soothing homeopathic tonics, baths, massages and herbal teas may be useful for their calming effects. Physician's warnings against lifestyles threatening heart attacks, ulcers or other stress-related diseases may fall on deaf ears with March 30 patients. Smoking and the drinking of coffee and alcohol should be avoided, but too ofter are a part fo their lifestyle and hard for them to give up. When March 30 people cook for themselves, they tend to eat on the run or settle for fast foods; they would do well to strengthen their interest in cooking. Those fortunate enough to have their meals prepared for them should take time out to enjoy the efforts of the chef.

Advice
Calm down. Don't be so anxious to explain; others may understand of themselves. Avoid conflicts and control your strident side; learn to be diplomatic. Compromises in your dealings with others need not mean compromise of your vision. Don't neglect yourself.
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 am

mine was not that bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 am

lol Did it come close to how you are?
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:08 am

it is creepy but i looks like that book know's me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 am

December 10.
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 am

Dark: December 10: The day of inner fervor.

"Those born on December 10 tend to internalize their feelings and proceed through life modestly convinced of their worth. If they draw attention to themselves it is most likely to strengthen their message or further their cause.Conceit, pride, arrogance and egotism at times seem unknown to these individuals, whose greates desire is to serve others.Rarely, however, do others understand the depth of December 10 emotions, which are an extremely private affair and not easily shared. Indeed, the most singular gift those born on this day can give is to reveal themselves, as this act indicates great trust.

Belief is an improtant theme in the lives of December 10 people. Devotional types, they pray at the alter of character, wisdom, morality and rever only the finest characteristics of human nature. Very often, however, they reserve their greatest interest for non-human subjects, because they instinctively recognize that flesh and blood beings rarely live up tp the highest ideals. Nature in particular holds a fascination for December 10 people, whether it be animals, plant life, or untouched natural settings. Philisophically deep, those born on this day spend far more time than most pondering questions of existence. They may put their faith in God, Nature,the Universe, scientific laws or in a moving Spirit behind all things, but they generally put their faith somewhere. Indeed such things are not mutually exclusive for them."

Strengths: inwardly calm, appreciative, spiritual.
Weaknesses: inscrutable, reclusive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
December 10 people must be careful ot to bury themselves emotionally. They should always keep avenues open to the outside social world. If they become too withdrawn, they may suffer emotional difficulties which become increasingly harder to discuss or share with anyone. Having a small circle of friends and if possible an understanding mate helps enormously. On the other hand those born on this day should not become too dependent on any on person, no matter ow trustworthy or helpful. December 10 people have a great need to give, and all nuirturing activities such as cooking, raising children or making a comfortable home seem to keep them in good health. Sharing food, particularly, and developing a healthy diet built around fresh foods and tasy recipes is important for their positive orientation toward life. Only mild exercise is recommended, such as walking in the open air, or gardening. Finding a means to enjoy country life is particularly recommended.

Advice
Resist your tendency to withdraw from the world. Maintain a bond with others. Believe in people as well as in God or Nature. Don't be afraid of rejection. Fight to be heard, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 am

So now that Anna completely took over my thread only because I was asleep I'll most likely be posting them unless she does it without me noticing...which will probably happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:32 am

7th October Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 am

Kuro: October 7: The Day of Defiance

Those born on Oct. 7 have a strongly rebellious streak which surfaces sooner or later in their lives. Those born on this day are strongly convinced of their own belief system which more often than not is in direct conflict with the mores of the society or in which they live. Their need to protest is often accompanied by a wish to change things positively, as they see it. Consequently they often seek to attain commanding position giving them the authority to effect such changes. Those born on this day are in fact rarely ambitious for personal reasons, but rather want to acquire power to further their social ideals.

The critical nature of October 7 people (being against, anti-, protesting, etc) is not alwayst immediately evident on first meeting due to their often charming manner. They may seem to be living at the center of their own personal drama. However in a short time their piercing and insightful views become apparent. Usually they do not mince words on any subject, saying straight out what they think, but often with a large dose of humor and some degree of tact. They have a good insight into the workings of the human mind and therefore quickly suze up the personal psychology of the individual they are dealing with at any given moment. Most often, those born on this day do no waste time trying to legitimize their behavior but simply go ahead and act as they see most appropriate.

Strengths: committed, idealistic, charming.
Weaknesses: troubled, unrealistic, isolated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
Those born on Oct. 7 may have difficulty functioning well day to day,over the long haul. This can be due to frustration or hidden anger that can ultimately produce anxiety and depression. Oct. 7 people must be particularly careful of feeling threatened and lashing out in a preventive strike, a kind of "get them before they get me" attitude. Stable patterns of diet and sleep of course can have a calming effect and should be given top priority. Oct. 7 people should also avoid overly yang or yin foods, Ex: red meat on the one hand and sugar on the other. Moderate physical exercise is recommended.

Advise
Deal with authority problems; improving your relationship with your parents. Be more trusting of those who merit your trust. Stick up for yourself--dont be a football. On the other hand keep your rebelliousness under control. Balance is the key.
Back to top Go down
Tai Cloud

Tai Cloud

Male Gemini Posts : 107
Location : ummm. Inside the greymatter called my centeral Processor

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am

Type mine type mine type mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 am

Anna-san wrote:
Dark: December 10: The day of inner fervor.

"Those born on December 10 tend to internalize their feelings and proceed through life modestly convinced of their worth. If they draw attention to themselves it is most likely to strengthen their message or further their cause.Conceit, pride, arrogance and egotism at times seem unknown to these individuals, whose greates desire is to serve others.Rarely, however, do others understand the depth of December 10 emotions, which are an extremely private affair and not easily shared. Indeed, the most singular gift those born on this day can give is to reveal themselves, as this act indicates great trust.

Belief is an improtant theme in the lives of December 10 people. Devotional types, they pray at the alter of character, wisdom, morality and rever only the finest characteristics of human nature. Very often, however, they reserve their greatest interest for non-human subjects, because they instinctively recognize that flesh and blood beings rarely live up tp the highest ideals. Nature in particular holds a fascination for December 10 people, whether it be animals, plant life, or untouched natural settings. Philisophically deep, those born on this day spend far more time than most pondering questions of existence. They may put their faith in God, Nature,the Universe, scientific laws or in a moving Spirit behind all things, but they generally put their faith somewhere. Indeed such things are not mutually exclusive for them."

Strengths: inwardly calm, appreciative, spiritual.
Weaknesses: inscrutable, reclusive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
December 10 people must be careful ot to bury themselves emotionally. They should always keep avenues open to the outside social world. If they become too withdrawn, they may suffer emotional difficulties which become increasingly harder to discuss or share with anyone. Having a small circle of friends and if possible an understanding mate helps enormously. On the other hand those born on this day should not become too dependent on any on person, no matter ow trustworthy or helpful. December 10 people have a great need to give, and all nuirturing activities such as cooking, raising children or making a comfortable home seem to keep them in good health. Sharing food, particularly, and developing a healthy diet built around fresh foods and tasy recipes is important for their positive orientation toward life. Only mild exercise is recommended, such as walking in the open air, or gardening. Finding a means to enjoy country life is particularly recommended.

Advice
Resist your tendency to withdraw from the world. Maintain a bond with others. Believe in people as well as in God or Nature. Don't be afraid of rejection. Fight to be heard, if necessary.

Not bad, i see some things there that describe me. About 50% of this applies to me, the rest applies to EMO people quite honestly I Can Tell You About Yourself! Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 am

Dustin: May 29: The Day of Quicksilver.

Major themes in the ives of May 29 people include revelation, tradition and the exchange of ideas. Drawn to dramatic situations and happenings, these are not individualys likely to shrink from stuggleor submit to injustice. Upholdersor revealers of the truth as they see it, they will lend themselves to causes and work for oganizations whose destiny they can have a hand in shaping. As employers, parentsor administrators, May 29 people seek consensus rather than dectate, and havea talent for taking the best from suggestions and criticism.

Although May 29 people are foten committed to bettering the lives of others and in fact may be called altuistic, they never forget their own interests either. Those born on this day have a way of balancing the two, and indeed see no contradiction between helping others and fulfilling their own needs.

Strengths: Committed, protective, expressive.
Weaknesses: Repressed, one-track, combative
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Health
May 29 people must be particularly careful when approaching situations in which they may be physically harmed. Learning to protect themselves is improtant, since they sometimes have an unrealistic attitude toward danger and illness. They should rememeber that fear can also be a useful warning, just as pain is a signal of distress from the body. Talking about their problems helps May 29 people feel more human; therapy with a psychologist or social worker may prove invaluable. The grounding influence of three regular meals each day is healthy for May 29 people, as long as they take care to engage in moderate exercise to avoid gaining weight.

Advice
Don't be afraid to seek help; share your problems with others.You don't have to be perfect. Learn to protect yourself against external danger, take fewer risks. Control your chauvinism as far as your personal likes and dislikes are concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Female Aries Posts : 803

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 am

Haha, mine's funny. xD
I'm not sure that it very accurately describes me though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 am

I don't think mine describes me that accurately either Razz there are one or two things in there though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Tell You About Yourself!   I Can Tell You About Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Tell You About Yourself!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: