Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skip Beat!

Go down 
+6
Cman21
MiharuEndoh
bass
Janey-chan
cbchick
Mal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

Female Leo Posts : 679
Location : Edge of the Universe... beyond the Darkness where antimatter meets matter and everything goes BUM :)

Skip Beat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:34 am

Yes I read the manga too!!! :X On 5 december will be released the next chepter.. Sad

The ending was CONFUSING!!!
If REN won`t do what... we all wait him to do.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raven2000

raven2000

Male Taurus Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Cman21 wrote:
cool deal! but it looks like it will be a little longer than expected. i had no idea it took sooooo long to manually convert the hard coded video subs to soft subs. it's taken 6 hours on the first one i have to do and im only 13 min into it! but i can have up to 14 done this weekend and the rest will come later.
wow that sounds pretty time consuming. Ive converted 1 hardcoded video to softsubs, but it didn't take me that long. Have you tried using avisubdetector?

Also, from episodes 1-10 you can extract ureshii's softcoded subtitles, they are good. Episodes 11-25 try getting horriblesubs, im fairly sure they are softsubbed. Btw, the hardcoded ones are crustyroll right?

Mal wrote:

Mhm, I definitely read the manga as well! I think it's supposed to be
getting updated here soon. I really wanna know what happened since the
ending of the last chapter was.....well you know. >.>
Lol i plan to read all the manga, i haven't read any yet. Im thinking ill rewatch the anime first, then ill watch on from where the anime cuts off
Back to top Go down
Cman21

Cman21

Male Taurus Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 pm

no not that kind of video sub. the ones that the only way you can remove them is by copying them line for line then syncing every line. if it was a .sub or some other video subtitle stream i have a program that will go through it and turn it into text for you.

i was able to find all but 1 soft sub and thats Ep 14 the only one that i still need to convert and im 80% through it. im hoping i can get time tomorrow to finish it and start the uploading Sunday afternoon or Monday.
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Whoa... tech talk from a couple of vets... Very Happy

I just double click to play 'em.
Back to top Go down
raven2000

raven2000

Male Taurus Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Cman21 wrote:
no not that kind of video sub. the ones that the only way you can remove them is by copying them line for line then syncing every line. if it was a .sub or some other video subtitle stream i have a program that will go through it and turn it into text for you.

i was able to find all but 1 soft sub and thats Ep 14 the only one that i still need to convert and im 80% through it. im hoping i can get time tomorrow to finish it and start the uploading Sunday afternoon or Monday.

Yeh, with avisubdetector, it will go to each place where there are subtitles, then you can manually enter whats written. After you're done, you will get an srt with the text + the timing. Since you're already 80% through, you might want to keep doing what you're currently doing.. You might wanna try avisubdetector in the future then Smile

Btw, I assume you got the subtitles from Kitsunekko? Dunno if you've seen it, but they also have episode 14 : http://kitsunekko.net/subtitles/skip%20beat/%5BSubs-4U%5D%20Skip%20Beat!%20-%2014%20(D-TX%201280x720%20x264).Crunchyroll.ass

Check it out, might save you time
Back to top Go down
Cman21

Cman21

Male Taurus Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 am

the space cadet wrote:
Whoa... tech talk from a couple of vets... Very Happy

I just double click to play 'em.

lol, it wouldnt hurt to learn alittle about his kind of stuff.

raven2000 wrote:
Yeh, with avisubdetector, it will go to each place where there are subtitles, then you can manually enter whats written. After you're done, you will get an srt with the text + the timing. Since you're already 80% through, you might want to keep doing what you're currently doing.. You might wanna try avisubdetector in the future then Smile

Btw, I assume you got the subtitles from Kitsunekko? Dunno if you've seen it, but they also have episode 14 :
http://kitsunekko.net/subtitles/skip%20beat/%5BSubs-4U%5D%20Skip%20Beat!%20-%2014%20(D-TX%201280x720%20x264).Crunchyroll.ass

Check it out, might save you time

DOH!
i hate it when you learn the cool way of doing something after you spent so many hard hours doing it the long way. well anyway it doesnt matter anymore as i hope i dont ever have to do that again and its COMPLETE!

Skip Beat!
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Female Aries Posts : 803

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:57 am

I think I might have to download that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skip Beat!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2