Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty

Go down 
+2
bass
cbchick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cbchick
Admin
cbchick

Female Aries Posts : 201

Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 am

Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty 7327

Cross Academy is different from other schools. It has a Day Class and a Night Class, with different uniforms and no interaction between these two classes. Secretly, students of the Night Class are all vampires, led by Kuran Kaname, a noble vampire who 10 years prior saved Cross Yuki from the attack of a stray vampire. Now a Guardian of the Night Class vampires, Yuki works along with fellow classmate Kiriyuu Zero, a young man with a hatred for vampires deeper than anything she could imagine. Together, they protect Kaname and the Night Class vampires from having their identities revealed, as well as protect Day Class students from any vampire attacks that occur due to a vampire's natural thirst for blood. Based on the manga by Hino Matsuri.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vampire Knight Guilty
Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty 10075

As a direct continuation of the first season, Zero comes back after his disappearance from the academy. Despite her relief, Yuuki, whose past is still shrouded in mystery, wonders what exactly happened to Zero during the separation. As Zero continues having the strange vision that appeared since the day he drank Kaname’s blood, he visits the now awakened Maria Kurenai in an attempt to find answers. She only provides him with a cryptic answer that suggests who the true enemy really might be.

In the meantime, vampires from the Supreme Vampire Council arrive at the academy in order to punish Zero with death for his sin of killing a pureblood. However, Kaname intervenes with the council's decision with not only the intention of saving Zero but with another purpose unbeknown to everyone around him.

i've never really paid attention to the vampire stuff but this anime caught my attention so much! the whole story itself is amazing and i love everything about it. my fav character is Zero :3 hes so hawt lol ahem, anyways the whole love triangle is also something that keeps me interested.
Back to top Go down
https://animepassion.forum.st
bass

bass

Male Virgo Posts : 1302

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 am

season 1 was good season 2 ending suck's
Back to top Go down
cbchick
Admin
cbchick

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 am

ikr? they need another season! >0
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

Male Leo Posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 am

This was actually a very good anime.
We demand another season!
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Female Aries Posts : 803

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 am

Whoo, hot bishies all up in this anime! I LOVED VK it was total badass imo. Yeah the ending to season 2 was a little too open for my tastes....we'll just have to hope they come out with another season soon!
Back to top Go down
flyff09

flyff09

Female Sagittarius Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:02 pm

I really can't find a good site to watch vampire knight...
the videos that I can find are all mangas put into somewhat
presentations....

So, I'm just reading the manga until now...and still waiting for updates..
the manga is up to episode 56...

really wanted to watch the anime....
I really love the character of Zero...
wanted him to end up with Yuuki....but I also love Kaname...
And Aidou is cute...lol..

----------------------

Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty M9x46a
"It's so good to be true"
dressup games | dress up games | dress up
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
cbchick
Admin
cbchick

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:32 pm

i think you can watch it on an anime site like www.anilinkz.com or somewhere else. i forgot where i saw it at but im sure that site has all episodes for both seasons.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 am

I watched it on www.animeseason.com and it has all of the episodes. Smile
Back to top Go down
flyff09

flyff09

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 am

thanks for the info...
I'll check that one out...

Very Happy

-----------------------------
Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty M9x46a
"It's so good to be true"
dressup games | dress up games | dress up
Back to top Go down
hellrei15

hellrei15

Female Leo Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Yuuki should choose between Kaname and Zero. D< She just can't seem to let go of both. =P
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Forreal man. Of course they'll probably not make her choose for good until towards the very end and who knows how long they plan on making this manga last, especially since it's only monthly. :/
Back to top Go down
flyff09

flyff09

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 am

yeah..monthly..
and I'm waiting that long just to get the updates
of manga... Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty   Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty
Page 1 of 1