Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)

Go down 
+5
Mal
Hollow Ichigo
bass
Janey-chan
cbchick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)   Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:07 am

Mal wrote:
Um, Kanon 2006 wasn't that good imo. I saw all three of the KEY anime's and Clannad by far, was the best. The other two were just a little too supernatural for me.

Im afraid me and you have become mortal enemies now. Prepare to fight Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

Male Taurus Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)   Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 am

Kanon was good, but Clannad was much better. Air was awful in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)   Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

There will always be debates on which of the three kyoani series is the best. Every review you read will claim one or the other... or the other... is the best. I'm only watched Air, which I liked... but was confused with the ending... so I wikied it and i liked it better. Also, Air originally was an adult game. Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

Male Taurus Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)   Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 am

So was 11eyes, which some of that translates to the anime, but I am hooked on the anime.
But ur right, every Key series can be said to be the best. Kanon's ending was kinda lame though.
Back to top Go down
XxanimefreakxX

XxanimefreakxX

Male Aquarius Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)   Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 pm

zeramoth wrote:
XxanimefreakxX wrote:
Clannad AS is the best romance anime i've ever seen in my life and its the only one that made me cry^^

ughhhhhh....best?
I assume u havnt seen kanon 2006

i did watch kanon 2006 and Air, and they cant even be compared to clannad, which was the best ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)   Clannad (~Clannad After Story~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clannad (~Clannad After Story~)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2