Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D

Go down 
+7
Anna-san
Janey-chan
Hollow Ichigo
bass
Mal
TearOfFlame
MiharuEndoh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bass

bass

Male Virgo Posts : 1302

The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:34 pm

i sent you a friend request Smile
Back to top Go down
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

Female Leo Posts : 679
Location : Edge of the Universe... beyond the Darkness where antimatter meets matter and everything goes BUM :)

The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 pm

How.... I don`t get it... where??
aaaa
can somenone tell me where?!?

what do I have to do.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

Location : Edge of the Universe... beyond the Darkness where antimatter meets matter and everything goes BUM :)

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Yes... FInally!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I managed to see what`s with the friend request...

thanks Demon-kun!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm

no problem moka Razz
Back to top Go down
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Hey... Very Happy

Ooohhh thanks all of you for the welcome!! Very Happy

Mally nice forum!! Razz
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:15 am

Well, it's nice to finally see you in my friends list!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

Male Taurus Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:22 am

Wow...i feel a little isolated cuz I dont know anybodys first names. No one knows mine either though. Welcome to the forums and yes Gundam SEED is heli-awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 am

Hey Diana!! Very Happy

Welcome to another anime forum. =P

I see you're recruiting skip beat fans already.
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 am

^ the isolation has become even greater for phoenix...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 am

the space cadet wrote:
^ the isolation has become even greater for phoenix...

lol poor Phoenix44 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D   The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tea PArty Makers, The Official Member of Recruting SKIP BEAT FANS and... the cheerleader :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2