Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Ello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToxiChou

ToxiChou

Female Posts : 2

'Ello there! Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello there!   'Ello there! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Well..hi!
I'm ToxiChou but call me Chou if you like[is a bit shorty].Well i like anime and I love reading manga/manwha of course xD I could say I have quite a long list but I hope it'll grow even bigger in time.Well, my favourite mangas are:Moe kare!,A toy with sadness,Desire climax,Kiss/Hug!,Shinigami lovers and so on,and anime: Naruto,Shugo chara! (+Doki!),Nana,Bleach,Paradise kiss,11 eyes,Special A class,Vampire knight,Code geass and so on ^_^.
Now some thing about me:i have a rebel personality,i don't like troublesome
people,i like to make friends,in my free time i like to read books or i'm going out with my friends,i like to play in Photoshop and i have a lot of things to say about me but my hand is trembling already =]].If you have questions just ask xP.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Female Aries Posts : 803

'Ello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there!   'Ello there! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Welcome! However, we have just put up a new site and we will be shutting down this forum in the next week or so so if you could just go to www.animepassion.tv and you can just copy and paste your intro from this one and you'll be good to go! Smile
Back to top Go down

'Ello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: