Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rurouni Kenshin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal
Admin
Mal

Female Aries Posts : 803

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Rurouni Kenshin Kenshinforkids

Himura Kenshin is a vagabond with a dark past and sunny disposition. Not a ronin but a rurouni, he was never a samurai, but an assassin of utmost skill in the Meiji restoration, who in the turning point of the war simply walked away. His travels lead him to Tokyo in the 11th year of the Meiji era, where he befriends a female Kendo master, a former thief, a brawler and a doctor all with their own secrets. Together they fight off the enemies surfacing from the dark past that Kenshin cannot escape.

This has got to be one of my favorite anime's of all time! Yes, it's kind of long and the animation is older now since it came out in the '90s but the story and characters are just amazing! Kenshin is totally epic in every way. If you haven't seen this, WATCH IT NOW! If you don't love it by the end something's wrong with you! Not to mention it has the highest ranked OVA, Trust & Betrayal and another very highly ranked OVA, Reflection. Reflection made me bawl at the end no lie. Anywho, discuss away!
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

Male Virgo Posts : 1302

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 am

it is on my list but i still don't watch it
Back to top Go down
Tacco

Tacco

Male Leo Posts : 32

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 am

Mal is right this anime is amazing Listen to the mal the mal is knowledgable and great :DIt is pleasnt, funny calming and action packed i think it caters for a broader market than most animes well worth the watch
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 am

Haha, why thank you! XD

I mean, you can't get much more epic than 'Battousai the Man-Slayer' Wink
Back to top Go down
Tacco

Tacco

Male Leo Posts : 32

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 am

Ye its well good it is really a buetiful anime lol, because it was more than jush my normal bish bash bong anime type lol, i get the whole rep thing now XD
Back to top Go down
Teckniec

Teckniec

Male Taurus Posts : 110

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:45 pm

it is good that it is.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

Male Taurus Posts : 365

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 pm

I looked up what Hitokiri Battousai meant and it means Lightning Sword-draw Man-slayer....or something along those lines. But still, that is an epic nickname. It is a great show and the OVAs were really good too.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:03 pm

LOL @ teck - I love the way Kenshin talks. He reminds me of Yoda. xDDD

And yes Phoenix. RK = epic win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin Empty

Back to top Go down

Rurouni Kenshin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: Anime & Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: