Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can anybody explain or help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Can anybody explain or help? Empty
PostSubject: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 am

So today I downloaded beyond the clouds 720p, the promised place.

The first time I downloaded, the background sound was playing and the subtitles were working but the voice actors wasn't making sound

or is that how the movie is supposed to be? o_O

Anyways, I downloaded it again and the same problem occurs.

I really dont know what's going on and if anyone can help me that would be great, thanks.

I'm using VLC media player btw.
Back to top Go down
ElementofTreachery

ElementofTreachery

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 am

Download CCCP. Will work most likely, or restart before you try playing it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:07 pm

ElementofTreachery wrote:
Download CCCP. Will work most likely, or restart before you try playing it again.

It's doing the exact same thing.. =/

Hopefully it IS just a simple restart, I can't do it atm or anytime soon cause im DDL'ing codmw2 -_-

anyone else have any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Cman21

Cman21

Male Taurus Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

i beat you $100 its an AC3 audio file in that video and its your AC3 audio codec. for same odd unknown reason to me some AC3 audio files will almost basically mute all the dialect but keep all the sounds. try using a different player that will use different codec's or try another codec pack like CCCP and K-light.

EDIT: do you have mkv extract or merge or anyway to confirm that its AC3. if it is and a new player/codec doesnt fix it you might just need to encode that AC3 to AAC or some other format.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Cman21 wrote:
i beat you $100 its an AC3 audio file in that video and its your AC3 audio codec. for same odd unknown reason to me some AC3 audio files will almost basically mute all the dialect but keep all the sounds. try using a different player that will use different codec's or try another codec pack like CCCP and K-light.

EDIT: do you have mkv extract or merge or anyway to confirm that its AC3. if it is and a new player/codec doesnt fix it you might just need to encode that AC3 to AAC or some other format.

So far I've tried VLC and CCCP, can you reccomend a program that would do that?

on another note, there a .md5 file whose purpose is unknown to me. I did try opening it with the actual movie file but doesn't fix the problem
Back to top Go down
Ayasaki Hayate

Ayasaki Hayate

Male Libra Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 pm

open the video in media player classic, it should have come with cccp. then click on file,properties and then click on the details tab. tell us what it says next to audio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch [Audio]
Back to top Go down
Ayasaki Hayate

Ayasaki Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:48 pm

can you give me the link you downloaded it from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Ayasaki Hayate

Ayasaki Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:58 pm

thats a large file there im guessing this is a movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Ayasaki Hayate wrote:
thats a large file there im guessing this is a movie?

Yep, it is a movie
Back to top Go down
Ayasaki Hayate

Ayasaki Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 pm

19 minutes left on my dl of part 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Ayasaki Hayate wrote:

Hey man, I really appreciate your help Can anybody explain or help? Icon_biggrin

Thank you everyone for your help.

I got it to work

Filters> FFdshow audio decoder configuration > check the dolby decoder for future reference

I have now converted to a MPH-hc user
Back to top Go down
Ayasaki Hayate

Ayasaki Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm

hypeless wrote:
Ayasaki Hayate wrote:

Hey man, I really appreciate your help Can anybody explain or help? Icon_biggrin

Thank you everyone for your help.

I got it to work

Filters> FFdshow audio decoder configuration > check the dolby decoder for future reference
you're welcome i just now remembered about that. completely forgot ffdshow existed as i have disabled it
also do you have an nvidia graphics card?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Ayasaki Hayate wrote:

you're welcome i just now remembered about that. completely forgot ffdshow existed as i have disabled it
also do you have an nvidia graphics card?

haha yeah, i feel like facepalming myself.

Yeah man, I do have an Nvidia , its the 9800 GTX+ series
Back to top Go down
Ayasaki Hayate

Ayasaki Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm

i strongly recommend you set up dxva in media player classic. it takes a huge load off your cpu. you have a good graphics card there i used to have a 9500gt and loved it, at least until it was time to upgrade. i got me a gtx 260 core 216. anyways you can find a good tutorial on setting up dxva here. it will work in xp but its best if you got vista/7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Ayasaki Hayate wrote:
i strongly recommend you set up dxva in media player classic. it takes a huge load off your cpu. you have a good graphics card there i used to have a 9500gt and loved it, at least until it was time to upgrade. i got me a gtx 260 core 216. anyways you can find a good tutorial on setting up dxva here. it will work in xp but its best if you got vista/7

Thanks for the info buddy, I'll take your advice and do that Can anybody explain or help? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Cman21

Cman21

Male Taurus Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 pm

well im so far half right. where you able to fix the problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody explain or help?   Can anybody explain or help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anybody explain or help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: