Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gay Rights!

Go down 
+8
the space cadet
Anna-san
cbchick
Phoenix44
bass
Mal
zeramoth
Janey-chan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bass

bass

Male Virgo Posts : 1302

Gay Rights! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:06 am

okay to hot girl making out what will you do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 am

Watch. Or join in Gay Rights! - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 am

you are not allow to join because you have a girl friend
Back to top Go down
zeramoth

zeramoth

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:12 am

bass wrote:
you are not allow to join because you have a girl friend

what if his gf is one of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 am

Even better Gay Rights! - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
bass

bass

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 am

that it is allow
Back to top Go down
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

Female Leo Posts : 679
Location : Edge of the Universe... beyond the Darkness where antimatter meets matter and everything goes BUM :)

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 am

I don`t suport gay rights bacause the fruits of their love hasn`t born yet.

I`m not against them, everyone has rights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 am

^You lost me there. Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

Female Gemini Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 am

What? I dont check the thread for two days and the convo goes to threesomes, two girls making out at work parties, and Dark-kun's gf? Evil or Very Mad
*sigh* Well it was expected to say the least.
And I sorta know what you're saying Miharu-chan but could you elaborate a tiny bit more? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.animetake.com/forums/members/janey-chan.html
Tacco

Tacco

Male Leo Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 am

OOOK I personally dont agree but at the same time i cant remove their rights, I'm not a supporter but am not hater, so they should have rights, what they do with said rights its up to them, im pretty much following the quran here anyone has the right to do anything its up to their own discresion what they do and if there is a punishment for what they do it has to be accepted. But it is not my right to i judge they are my equals and are allowed to express there feelings Very Happy in the end love cant be helped at the same time being gay is a mind set some times it cant be helped, so its not fair to take away their rights, I may be a bit troubled with the act but like i said not for me to judge i have to accept it and treat them as my equally, heck I have lots of gay friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 am

I think miha meant that two guys can't have a kid.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 am

Well they can adopt, cant they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 am

I have a problem with that. My view is that the child will grow up thinking they have to end up with a person from the same sex. As a child, you learn through visualization and guidance, mainly from your parents. Though, it is true they may not end up being gay. It goes the same for straight couples raising a child, that child may end up either way. But promoting homosexuality as a norm will fundamentally alter society IMO.

*sigh* this is such a tough subject to talk about. Theres many pros and cons to this.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

Male Taurus Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 pm

If two gay guys adopt, think of how much that kid may get harassed when he goes through school. A lot of people these days are hardcore against gay rights.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:30 am

Darkchao45 wrote:
I have a problem with that. My view is that the child will grow up thinking they have to end up with a person from the same sex. As a child, you learn through visualization and guidance, mainly from your parents. Though, it is true they may not end up being gay. It goes the same for straight couples raising a child, that child may end up either way. But promoting homosexuality as a norm will fundamentally alter society IMO.

*sigh* this is such a tough subject to talk about. Theres many pros and cons to this.

I see what you're saying but how many kids end up being gay in a "normal" family environment? So they wouldnt necessarily end up gay. And the parents would probably talk to their child about it. And yeah, it is very controversial. :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 am

Im thinkin about the poor kid. High school is rough if youre not "normal"
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

Female Gemini Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 am

Define normal.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 am

Normal is too broad to define, but having two gay male parents is not something Id call normal.
Back to top Go down
Tai Cloud

Tai Cloud

Male Gemini Posts : 107
Location : ummm. Inside the greymatter called my centeral Processor

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 am

Phoenix44:
Phoenix44 wrote:
Im thinkin about the poor kid. High school is rough if youre not "normal"

What are you talking about whats wrong with not being normal.!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 am

Did I say there was anything wrong with not being normal? I just said high school has a lot of cliques and to my knowledge they tend to gang up on people. Exclusion is a bish.
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 am

Phoenix44 wrote:
Normal is too broad to define, but having two gay male parents is not something Id call normal.

Hmmm. You're right. But if you grew up with two of the same sex parents, to you it'd be a bit normal, right? Until you got to the age when you started noticing your other friends's parents. And their friends could be okay with it. What kind of friend would they be if they stopped talking to someone because of who their parents were.
Back to top Go down
ElementofTreachery

ElementofTreachery

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 am

Anna-san wrote:
Phoenix44 wrote:

Hmmm. You're right. But if you grew up with two of the same sex parents, to you it'd be a bit normal, right? Until you got to the age when you started noticing your other friends's parents. And their friends could be okay with it. What kind of friend would they be if they stopped talking to someone because of who their parents were.
What happens if your friends' parents weren't okay with it?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 am

They wouldnt be very good friends, but society has this picture of same-sex marriage as being wrong...it would probably translate over to the adopted kid as well.
Back to top Go down
Anna-san
Anna-san

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 am

ElementofTreachery wrote:
Anna-san wrote:
Phoenix44 wrote:

What happens if your friends' parents weren't okay with it?

Then, to me, they themselves aren't good parents. They're teaching their child/children to be closeminded about things. Besides, I don't think they should be aloud to pick who their child hangs around.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix44

Phoenix44

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:25 am

It doesnt just fall on the parents, although they would play a pivotal role, it falls on society as a whole and thats a lot of pressure for a young kid growin up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay Rights!   Gay Rights! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gay Rights!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: General :: Personal Forum :: Debate Section-
Jump to: