Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samurai Champloo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 am

One of the classics you guys just have to watch:

From the makers of Cowboy Bebop comes Samurai Champloo! Sometime during the 17th-19th century, during the Japanese "Edo era", two Samurai Warriors known as Mugen and Jin, have a chance meeting with a 15 year old girl named Fuu. Through a series of events, Fuu leads the warriors on a quest into several differant Japanese locations to find the samurai who smells of sunflowers. Little do the 3 unique characters realize just where fate will take them.

Samurai Champloo Samurai-champloo

Here's an URL where you can download all the eps in the highest quality available: http://www.zomgupload.com/777chris777

Anyways, if I feel like keeping my computer on for several days after I've finished this anime, there will be MU links here as well Smile
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Male Posts : 445

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 am

^Ha! That pic used to be my wallpaper a long time ago.

Anyways, if you haven't seen this series, or at least have it on your soon to watch list, then you're clearly a loser fag in life with no friends.... KIDDING!!!!

But everyone should really watch this.
Back to top Go down
Janey-chan
Janey-chan

Female Gemini Posts : 222

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 am

Loved this anime! I liked the ending though I thought it could've been a little better but still! 9/10! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animetake.com/forums/members/janey-chan.html
the space cadet

the space cadet

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 am

I thought the ending could have been better too.

But this series is really all about the jouney... not so much the destination itself.
Back to top Go down
Cman21

Cman21

Male Taurus Posts : 40

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 am

oh yes a great series! i just cant wait to get my hand on the blu-ray's! hehehe then ima have some fun with that.
Back to top Go down
the space cadet

the space cadet

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 am

Yes, I too can't wait for you to get a hold of the blurays! Kuro's got an zomg link to the best available version of SC around. I downloaded it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai Champloo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Passion :: Anime & Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: