Anime Passion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Passion

!A Forum All About Anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teckniec says "hi"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckniec

Teckniec

Male Taurus Posts : 110

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Some of you I know, some of you I'm seeing for the first time.
I'm teck real name is ??? I live in J'ville FL USA and work at a Target photo lab (hopefully not much longer)

I work alot but my hobbies are. Working out (lifting weights), playing sports, watching sports, playing ps3, drinking....alot, ....thats about it real exciting, o ya and theres anime I like that too. I like rap music and r&b + red hot chili peppers

My teams are the chargers and cardinals everyone else can lose.

I'm lazy to a level u might not see but once in your lifetime. I'm a sarcastic smart ass and its not that I'm a mean person its just that I put my sense of humor before peoples feelings. So I will call u names and make fun of you so don't be a cry baby about it!!!!!!

Also know that u all are humans and therefore are beneath me so remember this when you talk to me.

I'm Best,
-Teck-
Back to top Go down
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

Female Leo Posts : 679
Location : Edge of the Universe... beyond the Darkness where antimatter meets matter and everything goes BUM :)

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

OMG!!!
That`s the funny thing at you, your acknowledge for the truth Very Happy
Well... Teck-san welcome here and have fun, enjoy it but I have a feeling you already enjoyed by writting this Intro, which by the way tells you didn`t changed a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teckniec

Teckniec

Male Taurus Posts : 110

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Its funny how we both speak English and yet we don't speak the same. What is this journey your going on? Can I join?
Back to top Go down
MiharuEndoh

MiharuEndoh

Female Leo Posts : 679
Location : Edge of the Universe... beyond the Darkness where antimatter meets matter and everything goes BUM :)

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Well we do speak the same... but it`s viewed from differents ways of thinking. And that`s what makes it extremely enjoyable. Very Happy Deshou? Razz

Ohh.. the journey of life maybe... of course you can join. Everyone is more than welcomed. Smile
Back to top Go down
zeramoth

zeramoth

Male Posts : 800

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:57 pm

hi there lazy one
Back to top Go down
cbchick
Admin
cbchick

Female Aries Posts : 201

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:30 pm

lol ur pm was funny boy XD

anyways welcome and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://animepassion.forum.st
Duratrix

Duratrix

Male Cancer Posts : 584

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 am

OMG Teckniec!!!

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teckniec says "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teckniec says "hi"   Teckniec says "hi" Empty

Back to top Go down

Teckniec says "hi"
Page 1 of 1